Monday, September 14, 2015

Bruhn: Analog Wait

Hi,
It's been a long time since we posted on our blog, and a summer of change. Sound Ghost Studios is temporarily closed as we hunt for a new studio space. We hope it will not be too many months before we can find something.

Anyway, we have good news: New music from Bruhn. Mike & Chris were able to finish up the mixing for their new record Analog Wait in time before we had to move out of Sound Ghost's old location.

They have started a GoFundMe page to try to raise some money for the Mastering & Duplication costs.

http://www.gofundme.com/analogwaitCD   Take a look!!


Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Upsidedown cat! I just replied to a comment of yours on a knitting site and now I'm sort of stalking you! I'm desperately seeking the Grace Ennis Santa and Tree Pattern you referenced back several years ago. Do you still have it and would you be willing to share? My aunt made it for me as my first stocking in 1977. (We're all Norwegian -- maybe there is a connection there?) When my second son was born in 2011, I found the pattern and had them done for my husband and boys. Now I have a third son, can't find the pattern anywhere and want him to have one to match. :( :(

    Please contact me if you are willing. Kathlynreid @ gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete